Why should you place your trust and confidence in me?
- You will be understood. The key to a smooth real estate transaction is clear and open communication between all the parties. I hear you.
- You can rest easy. I have a passion for planning. Juggling all the elements of a transaction demands excellent organizational skills. I dot every “I” and cross every “T.”
- You can be sure it gets done. I am reliable. If I tell a client I’ll do something, it gets done.
- You will benefit from the latest information and technology. Constant learning, self-improvement, and education are important to me. I complete numerous real estate courses every year but also keep up with the latest trends in marketing. On a regular basis, I evaluate what’s happening in our local real estate marketplace and publish the analysis in my monthly newsletter and blog.
- You will learn and enjoy the process. I offer information, instruction, and wise counsel. Long after the house is bought or sold, you will still have the knowledge I share for your future real estate needs.
A real estate agent since 2005, I am currently affiliated with Fridrich & Clark Realty, LLC.
I am also active in many community and civic organizations. I am a member of the Board of Directors of Nashville CABLE, Tennessee’s largest and most active women’s network where I serve on the Executive Committee as the Vice President of Communication and Marketing.
I am a member of the Board of Trustees of The Harpeth Hall School as well as the former Chair of its National Advisory Council.
I am active in our trade association The Greater Nashville Association of Realtors and volunteer on the Membership Committee. In 2012, I participated in Leadership GNAR.
Prior to obtaining my real estate license, I was an account executive for Marsh & McLennan and other insurance brokers in New York City. I was a licensed Dale Carnegie instructor for over twenty years. I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree from Vanderbilt University and have earned the GRI designation from the REALTOR Institute.