Why should you place your trust and confidence in me?
- You will be understood. The key to a smooth real estate transaction is clear and open communication between all the parties. I hear you.
- You can rest easy. I have a passion for planning. Juggling all the elements of a transaction demands excellent organizational skills. I dot every “I” and cross every “T.”
- You can be sure it gets done. I am reliable. If I tell a client I’ll do something, it gets done.
- You will benefit from the latest information and technology. Constant learning, self-improvement, and education are important to me. I complete numerous real estate courses every year but also keep up with the latest trends in marketing. On a regular basis, I evaluate what’s happening in our local real estate marketplace and publish the analysis in my monthly newsletter and blog.
- You will learn and enjoy the process. I offer information, instruction, and wise counsel. Long after the house is bought or sold, you will still have the knowledge I share for your future real estate needs.
- You Can Count On My Discretion. Selling a home is a daunting and intensely personal process. Your confidences are safe with me.
A native Nashvillian, I moved to New York City shortly after graduating from Vanderbilt University to pursue a career in the insurance industry. As a commercial insurance broker for Johnson & Higgins and later for March & McLennan, I represented clients in the arts and entertainment business.
During that same twenty-year period, I also worked for the Dale Carnegie Organization as an instructor of the iconic Dale Carnegie Course.
In 2003, I returned to Nashville and shortly thereafter affiliated with Fridrich & Clark Realty as a residential real estate agent.
I have served on the boards of the Nashville Opera, FiftyForward, The Harpeth Hall School, and CABLE, a Nashville based leadership organization for women’s professional advancement. I am a member of The Breakfast Club of Nashville, the Garden Club of Nashville, The Review Club, and The Greater Nashville Association of Realtors.
An avid reader, I founded a popular book club, and my eponymous blog has over 500 posts on the subjects of good books and real estate.