Most important in the course of selling any home is establishing expectations, and for that, communication is key. From the very beginning of the process right up through closing and beyond, I always facilitate thorough discussion.
At your initial consultation, I will answer all your questions about the sales process and learn about your precise goals. From there, I will design your personalized marketing plan and seller’s book.
Your personalized seller’s book includes topics such as:
- The current housing market (national, Nashville, and your neighborhood)
- Your neighborhood sales statistics
- Your step-by-step guide to the home-selling process
- Your 30-day plan
- The importance of precise pricing
- Open house tips
With your personalized marketing plan as your guide, you and I will:
- Determine the target market
- Review your home’s location and features
- Discuss your home’s condition, promotion, and price
- Design monthly goals
- Create custom advertising
- Establish a timeline
- Track results
In addition to your personalized plan and book, I will also share with you Savvy Staging Sells, my informative booklet on how to stage your house.
Ample preparation, well-defined goals, and solid marketing are the keys to successful selling, and having a knowledgeable professional by your side is crucial to the process. To discover how to sell your home faster and for more money, contact me at 615.804.3991.