Below is a list of what I received in the mail today. Each piece went directly (unopened) into the trash can. Why do I even have a mailbox?
- Brochure from Oceania Cruises
- Postcard from The Great Courses
- Postcard from a roofing company(“Hail Alert!”)
- Comcast promotion (the first of several I’ll receive this week)
- Solicitation from a cleaning company
- Subscription request to a health magazine
- Restaurant coupons
- Invitation(?) to an event at the Hermitage (Andy’s home, not the hotel)
- Flyers for I don’t even know what
- Two catalogues (children’s clothing & home furnishings)
Not even a bill!
Is anything fun and/or meaningful sent through the mail anymore?